http://www.rdec.gov.tw/ct.asp?xItem=4171829&ctNode=12063&mp=100
alex.yin
發表時間: 2012-10-13 23:02
Just can't stay away
註冊日: 2007-09-04
來自: 國防工業發展協會
發表數: 77
Re: 真服了政府官員竟然會拿CMMI-ACQ與採購法比較
https://dap.dau.mil/aap/pages/qdetails.aspx?cgiSubjectAreaID=9&cgiQuestionID=100830

Because CMMI-ACQ is focused on the program office, mapping it to the FAR might be useful for exploring any limitations the PMO has where those processes require interface with the contractor. It may also serve to help build the correct contracting language that better assures PMO process execution. I have not seen such a mapping.
tyrone
發表時間: 2012-10-14 11:17
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-04-19
來自: CSQA
發表數: 342
要瞭解,會出現這樣的問題,其實是國內一些CMMI顧問/顧問公司,為了賣CMMI-ACQ而搞出來的,反正政府官員根本搞不清楚狀況。如果Alex不清楚,我也不便多說,這個問題我在2009年時,曾當著做這事的顧問的面提出質疑,而該顧問自認對於政府部門的專案很有經驗,也懂採購法。但問題的重點在於,這些顧問/顧問公司所想的,主要是要將CMMI-ACQ賣給政府部門。但基本上,他們並沒有去管,也不想去過問,政府部門真正的問題是組織精簡、有專業與經驗的人員凋零不補,專業工作委外給專門機構的思考方向,就抓了一個理由"沒有CMMI-ACQ怎麼能把資訊業務委外的工作做好"...
顧問/顧問公司有其生存壓力,可以理解,但把不需要的東西賣給政府部門,除了增加負擔之外,也是一種公帑的浪費,因為就算努力通過CMMI-ACQ的評鑑,是否能夠維持,並且落實在實務中,是很大的問題。而花了錢卻無法維持與落實,就是"浪費公帑",但這一層卻也不是顧問公司要考慮的~~

----------------
引文:

凡所有相皆是虛妄。見諸相非相。即見如來。

林泰龍
◎軟體品質協會 理事
◎經濟部標準檢驗局資訊及通信國家標準技術委員會(TC21/SC3資訊軟體分組委員會)委員
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/tyrone9304

alex.yin
發表時間: 2012-10-16 08:40
Just can't stay away
註冊日: 2007-09-04
來自: 國防工業發展協會
發表數: 77
茲將美國國防採購大學Q/A有關“CMMI-ACQ 與美國採購法FAR是否有對照表”之問題與答案複製如下:目前並無。

Question and Answer Detail

Title - Where can I find a mapping between the FAR and CMMI-ACQ?

Question -

Has anyone done a mapping between the CMMI for Acquisition (CMMI-ACQ) and the FAR or Defense FAR? How do the provisions in the FAR relate to the Specific Goals or Practices in the CMMI-ACQ?

Scenario - My Army customer is looking for information. I have searched SEI, SEIR, DAU, the DAU CPI COP, and other sites. Brian Gallagher of Northrop Grumman, who gives training in the CMMI-ACQ and was formerly a lead in the SEI Acquisition Support Program (ASP) checked with a current member of the SEI ASP and checked STSC at Hill AFB as well. There was an attempt at Randolph AFB to map to CM in CMMI-AM, a precursor of the CMMI-ACQ. None of the Topic Area choices fit, because CMMI-ACQ is a framework for Process Improvement, and it addresses pre- and post-contract acquisition planning and management, as well as Contract data management, Engineering & Technology and Test & Evaluation.

Posted - 8/11/2009 10:38:00 AM

Subject Area - Program Management

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CMMI is a way to measure the Maturity of an organization's processes with respect to developing systems (systems and software). There are 3 parts: CMMI-DEV which focuses on a suppliers (contractors) process, CMMI-ACQ which focuses on the acquirer's (Program Office) process, and CMMI-SVC which focuses on the delivery of Services. CMMI-ACQ had evolved recently because of the observation that a program office's processes use in acquiring a system should be at the same maturity level as the developer they are contracting with.

Because CMMI-ACQ is focused on the program office, mapping it to the FAR might be useful for exploring any limitations the PMO has where those processes require interface with the contractor. It may also serve to help build the correct contracting language that better assures PMO process execution. I have not seen such a mapping.

Mapping CMMI-DEV to the FAR would probably be less useful as it deals primarily with the contractor's internal process. We generally are concerned with a contractor's maturity as part of the source selection process. A contractor usually has itself appraised to make them more viable as a potential bidder.

I recommend that your AAP contact the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) with this question. The CMMI is their baby and if anyone would know it would be them. There contact information is available at the SEI web site.

樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 | 頁首

無發表權

-=協會通訊地址:330047 桃園市桃園區大林路100號6樓 =-
電話:(03) 367-8567 電子信箱:register@csqa-tw.org.tw=-
-=本網著作權為中華民國資訊軟體品質協會所有,禁止未經授權轉貼節錄=-